Perfect Your Resume | Meet Potential Employers | Get a Great Job
Friday, May 5, 2017
10am – 2pm
Dunkin’ Donuts Park – 1214 Main Street, Hartford, CT 06103
** FREE PARKING at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute parking lot on 275 Windsor Street, Hartford, CT **
Many Companies are looking to hire, some on the spot – so Dress for Success!
For a list of industries/companies represented see below.
- College 101: The Advantages of Higher Education — 10:15am – 10:45am
- Financial Literacy: Help! I need a Budget — 11:00am – 11:30am
- The Interview Process: What Employers Really Want to Know — 11:45am – 12:15pm
- Construction Industry: Building Your Success — 12:30pm – 1:00pm
- Entrepreneurship: Tips & Techniques on Starting Your Own Business — 1:15pm – 1:45pm
FREE RESUME CRITIQUES & PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOTS
For more information please contact Yvonne Matthews, Job Developer at 860-5270147 ext. 278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REMBER TO BRING COPIES OF YOUR RESUME!!
This opportunity is brought to you by Urban League of Hartford (www.ulgh.org). Event Sponsors include: LAZ Parking, Charter Oak Health Center, Wheeler, Barnes Group Inc, Foxwoods, Freeman Companies, Travelers, Walmart, Comcast, CT Transit, Foley, Oak Hill, United Bank, Webster Bank, and Inquiring News.
For further information please click here to down load flyer.