The Southside Institutions Neighborhood Alliance (SINA) is a partnership between Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, Hartford Hospital and Trinity College. Cityscape Homes is a component of the Cityscape neighborhood revitalization campaign to transform Hartford’s south center neighborhoods. The program has been designed to assist low and moderate income first-time home buyers with an opportunity to make an investment in the community and be a part of the Cityscape revitalization effort. Contact our Realtor TODAY!
Current List of Cityscape Homes Phase VI for Sale:
- 22-24 Wolcott Street, Hartford, CT – rehab — estimated sale price $291,900
- 28 Wolcott Street, Hartford, CT – UNDER CONTRACT
- 36 Wolcott Street, Hartford, CT- UNDER CONTRACT
The following homes are currently under construction but are taking applications for purchase. Check back soon for pictures/updates.
- 151-153 Madison Street, Hartford, CT
- 20 Wolcott Street, Hartford, CT
All homes under construction are:
- Two Family Homes
- 3 beds and 2 baths on each floor
(except for 22 Wolcott which has 3 beds and 1 bath on each floor)
- All new plumbing & electrical wiring
- Alarm systems installed
- 97% energy efficient gas fired boilers
- Off-street parking
- Fenced yard, newly landscaped with sod installed
- Equipped with Energy Star 3.1 Rated windows, dishwasher, refrigerator, furnace, and insulation
If you are interested in purchasing one of our homes, please contact:
370 Franklin Avenue, Hartford, CT
se habla español
Click here to learn more about our Cityscape Homes Program.
Page updated on July 10, 2018.