The Southside Institutions Neighborhood Alliance (SINA) is a partnership between Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, Hartford Hospital and Trinity College. Cityscape Homes is a component of the Cityscape neighborhood revitalization campaign to transform Hartford’s south center neighborhoods. The program has been designed to assist low and moderate income first-time home buyers with an opportunity to make an investment in the community and be a part of the Cityscape revitalization effort. Contact our Realtor TODAY!
Current List of Cityscape Homes for Sale:
Cityscape Homes Phase VI currently under construction:
- 22-24 Wolcott Street, Hartford, CT
- 28 Wolcott Street, Hartford, CT
- 36 Wolcott Street, Hartford, CT
- 46-48 Brownell Street, Hartford, CT
- 50-52 Brownell Street, Hartford, CT
- 54-56 Brownell Street, Hartford, CT
QUICK HOME FACTS on 45 & 47 Wolcott Street: Download Flyer
- 45 and 47 Wolcott Street are two family homes selling for $154,900
41 & 49 have been Sold
- The rental unit is one bedroom with one bathroom and owner’s units is 3 bedrooms with 2.5 Bathrooms.
- 2700 square feet
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Completely renovated and restored; new windows, doors, and mechanical systems
- Equipped with energy star rated, dishwasher, and refrigerator
- All new plumbing & electrical wiring; wired for cable TV and Internet
- Alarm systems installed
- Construction is Energy Star 3.1 Rated
- 97% energy efficient gas fired boilers
- Off-street parking with lighted parking lot
- Fenced yard, newly landscaped with sod installed
- Up to 20% down payment from House Hartford Program
- Funding for these homes was made possible through the Neighborhood Stabilization Program in cooperation with the City of Hartford, Connecticut Light & Power, and Local Initiatives Support Corporation.
If you are interested in purchasing one of our homes, please contact:
370 Franklin Avenue, Hartford, CT
se habla español
Click here to learn more about our Cityscape Homes Program.
Page updated on March 12, 2015.