Join Hartford Hospital and Cooking Matters on Saturday, October 26th at 10:30am to 2pm at The Hartford Public Library Main Branch, 500 Main Street for a FREE event.
(Registration from 10:30-11am)
In partnership with the Kitchen at Hartford Public Library, Downtown Yoga, Hartford Public Library and the YMCA.
Parents and caregivers play a key role in not making healthy choices fro children, but also teaching children how to make healthy choice for themselves. Come join us as Hartford Hospital’s Youth Leaders Advisory Council teams up with CookingMatters.org at the Hartford Public Library for a FREE Event where you can:
- Learn how to live a healthier life by eating and cooking healthy
- Activities for adults and children!
- Have the opportunity to participate in hand on cooking/food preparation activities
- Speak to Hartford Hospital’s Take Charge of Your Healytj yea, who will be performing health screenings nad providing education
- Collect easy healthy recipes to take home and try!
- Purchase healthy great tasting food at the new Billings Forge Cafe
- Plus more!
Don’t have a library card?
Apply for one online or at the event: http://hplct.org/using-your-library/get-library-card